"Home is the nicest word there is." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
In love with Jesus. Wife to my best friend & man I love more than life. Mama to 4 amazing God given blessings. Proud Homemaker & Homeschooler. Living life with it's ups and downs and blogging about it!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blogging is just so hard to do...

For some reason I am having a MAJOR case of blogging brain freeze right now so all you get is my explanation and an apology and hopefully, this will work itself out soon! Still no luck with my other blog so I guess this is the only blog I will have now.

If anyone still reads here, please email me at mama2clairelily@gmail.com with your email address and contact info so I can keep in touch. I lost all of you with the email hacking thing.

Lots of Love,
Jules

No comments:

If we don't find Him in the small things, how will we ever find Him in the big ones? ~Elisabeth Elliot